Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Misfit #8:You can see right through me

So, I can't say I don't like misfit #8. In fact I really like it, which is why I bought it this past summer, but I've only worn it once since that time because I'm not sure what to do with it.
I slipped the shirt on today with jeans and I have worn it once before. (see here), but because it is so sheer and has a boxy shape, I'm never quite certain what to do with it, so I avoid it. I'm not sure I should toss it, but I need to stop avoiding it and just get to styling it!
Meanwhile, this evening was Ashton's open house...so we made the rounds and she excitedly introduced me to every room in the school building as if it were the first time I had been there! (This is her third year at the same school)But if she's excited about anything school related, then I'm all about it. The most excitement I can get out of my 15 year old regarding school is the occasional grunt at the question "how was your day?"
hehe...see Ashton's arm?
On me-Blouse(remix):H&M/Jeans and Beaded Necklace:Target/Ring: Ruche/Shine Necklace:The Shine Project/Shoes:The Shoe Dept.
On Ashton-Dress: Hollister/Shoes:Adidas