Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ruffles, Pleats, Oh the Romance!

I put on today's outfit and immediately felt romantic. Between the rich hues, ruffles, pleats and vintage style jewels I felt like being swept off my feet...then I remembered that my life is neither glamorous or romantic, in fact I was dressing to go to the grocery store! Doubtful that I'd be getting swept into muscular arms in the produce section!
Skirt:H&M/Top:Ruche/Necklace:Lia Sophia/Shoes,Cocktail Ring and Bracelet:Target/Watch:Eddie Bauer(gift)
James and I have been together for practically the entirety of our adult lives thus far. There are occasional romantic moments, but what is more important is the life we've built together and the lovely things he does that remind me of that peaceful life.
1. James sends texts in the middle of the day, seemingly out of the blue that read either I love you, I miss you or both.
2. When James stops at the store he will bring me home some Starburst without me having to ask.
3. My favorite place to sleep is snuggled on this one perfect spot on his chest, he can't fall asleep laying on his back, but James stays there for me.
4. James and I laugh together at the most ridiculous things.
5.He listens attentively, even when all he wants me to do is shut-up!
6. When we first met, he told me the difference between love and dating is that you don't have to get out of bed to pass gas...let me tell you, he loves a whole lot!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! See, he makes me laugh!