Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Partay!

The BDIB challenge this week is to display our best arm party! Since I LOVE jewelry, this works for me! I think it was Coco Chanel who said before leaving the house remove one accessory....I say add more! While I answered the BDIB "call to arms" and decorated my wrist, I was pretty simple with my outfit choice today. 
 Bangles:H&M/Sparkly Bracelet:Target/Toggle Bracelet:Tiffany/Watch:Eddie Bauer (gift)


I was doing back to back trainings all day, and wanted to be comfortable and simple. Nothing is simpler than a crisp white button-down! By the way...I say this all the time on facebook and to friends, I have the best jobs! I got paid to talk a bout sex (well sexuality) all day! I think they should start playing Salt N' Peppa's "Let's Talk About Sex" every time I enter a room...that would go nicely with the applause I hear in my head!
Button down and Flares:NY&Co./Shoes and Earrings:Target(I swear these pumps are all I wear anymore! I promise I have tons of other shoes!)

14 comments:

Hallie said...

Love the arm candy combo! Awesome job on this BDIB!

You look lovely (as always), thanks so much for the thoughtful comment on my color-blocking post! xx

-Hallie :)
www.coralsandcognacs.com

FAB said...

Thank you Hallie!

Emma Litton said...

You look wonderful! I love all your bangles.

xo,
Em

FAB said...

Thank you Em!

Salazar said...

That plaid bangle is pretty fabulous!

14 Shades Of Grey

AquĆ­ said...

Love your take on the arm party challenge! I love the colors you chose, looks great with your outfit!

Prissy said...

I love your pieces! Great arm candy

Prissy

Emma said...

love those accessories alot ...looking great with this simple outfit

Sofia said...

Arm party. Yay!

FAB said...

The best thing about blogging (other than getting to show off my favorite things everyday) is all of you! You are zoo fabulous!!!!!!

Bravoe Runway said...

Love your take on the BDIB challenge! I need to pay more attention to these challenges because I think it'd be fun to participate! No worries on the shoes...if you are comfy and feel good in them, take as many steps in them as you'd like!

el club de las manualidades said...

lovely outfit! nice bracelets :)
xx
Sara

kelsie.ilesha said...

I LOVE that big gold bracelet! :D

kelsieileshasblog.blogspot.com

chiara said...

LOVE the black and white "plaid" one!
Nice, classy outfit.