Monday, August 1, 2011

Girly

I don't know if it's the cut of the dress or the flowery necklace, but today's ensemble makes me feel "girly."
I also love the combination of this grey with that shade of pink! But since it was so hot again today, the blazer was only on while indoors!
Dress:Banana Republic/Blazer:H&M/Flats:Target/Necklace:NY&Co./Bracelet:Tiffany/Watch:Eddie Bauer (gift)/Belt:Kohl's(came with another dress)

Because it's Monday, and I've been in my car all day and I'm tired, I have no wit at the moment...so here is a pic of some sisterly love!
On Savannah-Skirt:American Eagle/Tank:Aeropostale
On Ashton-Dress/H&M (yes, it's the same one she has worn multiple times...I swear she has more clothes, but the child dresses herself and she's a creature of habit).

P.S. Thank you so much to all you fabulous readers! your comments are so lovely, and there are more readers everyday!

P.P.S. If you're not following yet, go for it! <3

13 comments:

Christina said...

Cute post! I love the necklace.

FAB said...

Thanks Christina!!!

Anonymous said...

I love pink and grey-ish together! That jacket is gorgeous! But to be honest the real stars here are the girls, how cute are they? yay for sister love!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Sada said...

Lovely dress and I do like your color combinations.
xo
Sada
Dressology HQ

FAB said...

Thanks ladies! I know Cess, aren't my girls just the sweetest? :)

Bravoe Runway said...

I just discovered your blog and you have amazing style! Those are your two girls?? You look so young!! WOW!!! Also love the utility vest in the post below! HOpe you'll stop by and perhaps we can follow each other?

Lee Oliveira said...

the dress is so flowy and beautiful..
great necklace too
lee x

Bravoe Runway said...

Hi Cheryl! You have a 15 year old son?? WOW...what is your secret to looking so young? Thank you for following Bravoe Runway..not only by google friend but also facebook! I feel so lucky to have a fan like ou..I'll log on to blog lovin to nite to follow you there as well! Excited to see your next post :)

Style Journey said...

Lovely dress! The sisterly love is adorable too!

Julie said...

How sweet are your girls?! Answer: very sweet ;)

Anonymous said...



I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

I need your help...
A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

Rebecca said...

The color combo is great and I love your blazer!

rebeccawithanR

TALI said...

love love this combination o pink and grey and this outfit very suits you!!!:)

http://unzippedfashion.blogspot.com/

XO
TAL