Friday, July 8, 2011

Whew!

Today, I dragged myself out of bed early to head to the market...it was raining. Upon arriving at market, could not open trunk, which houses umbrella, had to run in pouring rain across lot. Resembled drowned rat all way through store. Picked up party supplies for tonight's guests, forgot some much needed cleaning supplies. Ran back to car, in pouring rain, still the trunk wouldn't open, had to put groceries in back seat. I was drenched from head to toe. Brought groceries home, still raining, had to lug groceries in house...now all of a sudden the trunk decided to open! Scrubbed house from top to bottom, but ran out of paper towels and mop supplies, necessitating a second trip to market, in pouring rain! Now, my pantry is stocked, my house is spotless and I look like a drowned rat! Enjoy the pictures LOL! (which we had to take inside and we are still working on our photography skills...so it is what it is). Whew, it's hard work being fabulous!
 Sweater and Flip Flops:Target/Pants:Kohl's/Cuff:Gift/Ring:LOFT


7 comments:

Palko said...

And you still look gorgeous. Moral of the story, never put umbrella in trunk!

FAB said...

Ha! Will have to remember that in the future!

Flashes of Style said...

Love the red top dear! So cute <3

xx Bonnie

http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

FAB said...

Thanks! It's actually a tangerinish color...see what I mean about our photography skills! Ha! Maybe one of these days I'll have great pics like you! Thanks for stopping by!

Cheryl

Danielle said...

Thank you so much for following my blog, I'm really grateful and I'm following you back now.

Brilliant photos by the by! :)

x

http://fandabbydozie.blogspot.com/

FAB said...

Thanks Danielle! They are pretty much all taken by my fabulous 12 year old daughter!
Cheryl

The Mad Twins said...

Looks like a lot of rain ^-^
Love your red top