Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hot stuff

Did ya miss me yesterday? I bet all 2 of you did! After a month of blogging everyday, I couldn't muster the strength yesterday to take pictures or do much else! (I was dressed, and I was adorable...nuff said). Every year, in the depths of winter, I long for summer. Then, summer inevitably comes and I'm ready for fall! I know you summer lovers will hate me for writing that...but I'm missing layers, and NOT sweating, and covering my pasty (I mean alabaster) skin so as not to blind passersby! Since I'm an optimist, and don't like to complain I will say that I'm at least grateful for air conditioning!
 See how unhappy I look because of this heat and humidity?
 Dress and Belt (came with a cardigan):Ruche/Shoes:Kohl's/Earrings:Target

7 comments:

Emma said...

you look gorgeous, purple looks amazing on your fair skin, and you know what i miss winter too :)

FAB said...

Thank you Emma! So glad I'm not alone! :)

Dewanti Primayani said...

pretty dress :)

cheers,
Joie de Vivre

FAB said...

Thank you Dewanti!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty dress! I love your earrings! And you look so pretty with your hair up!!

moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

FAB said...

Thank you ladies!

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

Gorgeous dress! Hope you have a lovely Monday!