Friday, July 29, 2011

Foggy Lenses

Today has been one mad dash after another! I'm finally home and able to post, but the pictures have not turned out well at all, and frankly I'm so pooped I don't feel like trying again. All the humidity made the lens fog up!
See! This is pretty much the only usable picture of the lot! I'm wearing the coolest kaftan that I thrifted with my flare pants and wedges...I was going to call the post "Flare for the Dramatic" (tee-hee). But, I'll have to just put it on for you another day. Something to look forward to right?

Since I have nothing fabulous for you I'd like to point you to some fabulous ladies who stop by here often.

Cess is lovely, and last week she even used one of my posts in her list of "Lovelies", go visit her!

There is also Emma of Inside out, another dark haired beauty with great style!
Also see Sara of The Girl in the Red Corset,
she is so darling!
And please don't forget the lovely Faerl Marie of Lifestyled. She is darling and if you live near Albuquerque you could see her for some styling!


These are just some of the women who have shown much love and support, and I'm very grateful! I know there are more of you, and I'll post links to your blogs too (cause you know, all 2 of my readers will give you a great boost in stats! LOL)
Enjoy, and I'll see you here tomorrow sometime...with visible pictures!


11 comments:

AquĆ­ said...

this photo isn't bad at all! In fact this could pass for some sort of photo filter :) Great links love The Outfit Diaries and I know Faerl! I'm from New Mexico too :)

FAB said...

The others were just fog! Thank you! How awesome is it that you know Faerl! She is so sweet! As are you!

Anonymous said...



I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
"Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

Unknown said...

i like that photo, it has a great effect! thanks for your sweet comments!! and yes he has a barnacle! can u believe it!!?? he sliced his foot 2 months back and it got stuck inside without us knowing!! :( have a great weekend!

<3 steffy

Katherine said...

I think the photo is very pretty! I love the effect :)

FAB said...

Thanks ladies!!!!!

el club de las manualidades said...

Thanks so much Cheryl!!! I stop by your blog because it's amazing like you!!!!! :D
xx
Sara

FAB said...

A wwwwwwwwww! Thank you Sara, that's so sweet!

Arr said...

It looks like a photo filter to me. The top is just beautiful.

FAB said...

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Lifestyled said...

Thank you so much!!! I am embarassed to say that I am just now catching up on a 2 weeks worth of reading. I appreciate the mention and the support you have shown me!
XOX,

Faerl Marie