Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's a major award!

Ha, when I read that I think of this....
Picture from: http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/index.php/a-christmas-story-movie-facts/the-leg-lamp/

So, I didn't win a leg lamp, but Cess at The Outfit Diaries awarded me something even better!

And I now have to tell you 7 things about me and tag 10 blogs with the awards.
Dress:H&M/Earrings,Necklace and vest:NY&Co/Shoes:Payless


1. While I live in Western Pennsylvania, I am an English Citizen...I moved to the States when I was almost 10 and I'm sad because I lost my accent.
2. I have a tattoo and James gave it to me. No, you can't see it!
3. I'm a pacifist, but one of my favorite movies is Die Hard. The others include:The Price of Milk, Emilie, Ondine,When Harry Met Sally...the list goes on
4. Tirimisu is my favorite dessert, I'll be honest, I call it orgasm on a plate.
5. I can be annoyingly bubbly.
6. I'm shy...no seriously, I am! I have a really hard time with one on one conversation, but I have no problem speaking in front of a room full of people, in fact I love it!
7. My right foot has been swollen for three years, but I still wear heels and feel angry when people advise me on my footwear!

Now...on to the blogs you must visit that I am tagging;